IMSA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
August 20, 2022, 1:00pm
Virtual Meeting held on Zoom
During the IMSA Alumni Association Annual Meeting, the association is to elect Officers and At-Large Members for the upcoming service year. At our 2022 meeting, the following positions are up for election:
1. Vice President (2-year term: August 31, 2022-August 31, 2024)
2. Treasurer (2-year term: August 31, 2022-August 31, 2024)
3. At-Large Member (up to eleven may be elected; 1-year term: August 31, 2022-August 31, 2023)
Note: Officers serve staggered 2-year terms. The current terms for President and Secretary end on August 31, 2023.
Any alumni wishing to be nominated and be listed on the ballot must submit an online nomination form and provide a candidate statement by July 29, 2022.
A list of candidates and their statements will be posted following the nomination deadline.
Voting is a two-step process:
1. Voter Registration - this ensures that voters are eligible and receive access to one ballot. Within two days by email, you will receive a unique "ballot code" to be used when you cast your ballot.
2. Cast Your Ballot - this form will officially record your votes. Any votes submitted without a valid "ballot code" will be disqualified.
Voting for the election shall begin online by August 6, 2022 and will continue until August 19, 2022. If an alumni member has not voted prior to the close of online voting, a ballot may be cast in the manner prescribed during the Annual Meeting on August 20.
Please direct any questions to Brian Cudiamat, Class of 1996, of the 2022 IAA Elections Committee. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.