IMSA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
July 17, 2021, 1:00pm
Virtual Meeting held on Zoom
During the IMSA Alumni Association Annual Meeting, the association is to elect Officers and At-Large Members for the upcoming service year. At our 2021 meeting, the following positions are up for election:
1. President (2-year term: August 31, 2021-August 31, 2023)
2. Secretary (2-year term: August 31, 2021-August 31, 2023)
3. At-Large Member (up to eleven may be elected; 1-year term: August 31, 2021-August 31, 2022)
Note: Officers serve staggered 2-year terms. The current terms for Vice President and Treasurer end on August 31, 2022.
Any alumni wishing to be nominated and be listed on the ballot must submit an online nomination form and provide a candidate statement by June 27, 2021.
A list of candidates and their statements will be posted following the nomination deadline.
Voting is a two-step process:
1. Voter Registration - this ensures that voters are eligible and receive access to one ballot. Within two days by email, you will receive a unique "ballot code" to be used when you cast your ballot.
2. Cast Your Ballot - this form will officially record your votes. Any votes submitted without a valid "ballot code" will be disqualified.
Voting for the election shall begin online by July 3, 2021 and will continue until July 16, 2021. If an alumni member has not voted prior to the close of online voting, a ballot may be cast in the manner prescribed during the Annual Meeting on July 17.
Please direct any questions to Michael (Bo) Driscoll, Class of 2007, of the 2021 IAA Elections Committee. These should be emailed to email@example.com.